DeathzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeathzScape, Revolutionizing RSPS's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flavour's admin applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doof

Flavour's admin applications Empty
PostSubject: Flavour's admin applications   Flavour's admin applications EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:37 am

Hi my name's flavour doof or doof jr the reason i want to become admin is because i have much experience.

Experience: Been owner of doofscape flavourscape i can code website's and server's

Why i want to become admin: Because i like the feature's of being admin also i can help player's and i know much about the server

P.S please put a propper timer on pc and maby lower the price off void Thanks.

Flavour
Back to top Go down
flavour

PostSubject: Flavour's admin applications   Flavour's admin applications EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:41 am

Hi my name's flavour doof or doof jr the reason i want to become admin is because i have much experience.

Experience: Been owner of doofscape flavourscape i can code website's and server's

Why i want to become admin: Because i like the feature's of being admin also i can help player's and i know much about the server

P.S please put a propper timer on pc and maby lower the price off void Thanks.

Flavour lolz i forgot to activate my account
Back to top Go down
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Flavour's admin applications   Flavour's admin applications EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Nice Apply !
Good Luck : D

Just remember, if you don't get chosen, don't quit. There will be other chances : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flavour's admin applications   Flavour's admin applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Flavour's admin applications
Page 1 of 1